Internet Privacy Statement
Updated 22 January 2009
Economy Printing Service and Ryan Ranch Printers are owned by Montero Printing Inc. Montero Printing Inc has commitment to provide valuable services to the online community, including protecting your rights regarding privacy. At no time will Montero Printing or any other third party collect your information without consent via use of this site. The following statement contains information regarding the steps we have taken to ensure and respect your privacy concerns.
Depending on what you do when you visit any Web site, you are providing information about your visit to the site's owners. This includes EconomyPrintingService.Com. We value privacy and think you do too, so we want you to have the information you need to make your own decisions about your personal privacy. When you visit or supply information to any Web site, we think it's a good idea for you to first understand what that site's privacy policies are. If the site doesn't tell you, don't hesitate to ask.
The bottom line at EconomyPrintingService.Com is that we use the information that we get from your visit for internal purposes, to make the EconomyPrintingService.Com as useful and interesting to you as we can, and to respond to your requests for information or other services. Except as specifically noted below, we do not use your personal information for any other purpose, we will never sell it to any third party, and we will never share it with any third party for any reason.
This website does not collect any personal information from your computer while you are browsing this site. Unless you give us written permission to post information, as on our Online Quote Pages or request a reply using our Inquiry form, we will not know your name, your e-mail address, or any other information that identifies you.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet. When you request a page from our site, our server logs your current IP address. We would only use your IP address to help diagnose problems that affect the integrity of our computer systems, and for purposes of accurate logging as required by our ISP to generate weekly reports as to the efficacy of our internet site not for personal identification of any users.
We use this information to find out how many people visit EconomyPrintingService.Com, help us arrange the pages in the most user-friendly way, keep the site browser-friendly, and to make our pages more useful to our visitors. We record information on site traffic but not information on individual visitors to our site, so no information about you in particular will be kept or used.
Mailing Lists, Other Services
When you give us your email address and/or other information and ask us to use it to provide you with specific communications or other services offered on the EconomyPrintingService.Com site we learn your exact email address, any other information you provide, and your request.
We use your email address and any other information you give us to provide you with the information or other services you requested until you ask us to stop, or until the information or services is no longer available. We will at no time share your information with or sell it to any third party.
Linking To Other Sites
Please remember that when you use a link to go from EconomyPrintingService.Com to another Web site, the EconomyPrintingService.Com Privacy Policies are no longer in effect. We cannot guarantee or vouch for any third parties linked to from our site. Your browsing and interaction on any other Web site, including sites which have a link on EconomyPrintingService.Com, is subject to the rules and policies of that site. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
Please note the whenever you submit any information to us in connection with any service provided in connection with EconomyPrintingService.Com, you consent to Montero Printing Inc processing this information as necessary to provide the services in which you are participating.
2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
5. We may for marketing purposes collect, process and transmit data obtained from and about you in the course of your accessing our site.
6. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove, use, or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
7. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
8. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as "chat rooms" or "bulletin boards") may provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this our site or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
11. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
12. Where we may provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
15. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.